Since 2000, Heligan Services has built a reputation for providing businesses with high-quality management support. Working primarily in the telecommunications, resources, manufacturing, and consulting industries, Heligan offers high-level technical, management and training support to organisations seeking to improve their businesses in the face of relentless change. With deep experience in planning, program management, and people coaching, Heligan will work with you and your team to identify and implement the initiatives needed to ensure success in your business.
Heligan Services provides businesses and organisations with support across a wide range of areas:
- Business strategy and organisational design
- Project and program management
- Design & implementation of Business Improvement Programs
- High-level data analysis and the development of specialised analytical tools
- Development of process optimisation tools and software
- Business coaching, and the development and delivery of training packages
- Profitability analysis and product mix optimisation
- Productivity analysis and production line de-bottlenecking
Heligan knows that there are few “off the shelf” solutions to business improvement. We work with you to develop an approach that will make your business improvement efforts successful and sustainable … and we’ll support you until the job is done.
Heligan’s client base includes some of the biggest names in corporate Australia and New Zealand. Our average assignment duration with these majors is well in excess of 12 months – a clear indication of the value being provided by the Heligan to these significant businesses.
- Virgin Mobile Australia
- BHP Billiton
- Carter Holt Harvey Australia & New Zealand
- OZ Minerals
- Anglo American Copper Chile
Building on its long experience developing specialist software tools for organisations, Heligan embarked in 2015 on a program to develop simple learning aids for language students. Focussed on just two aspects of language – vocabulary and pronunciation – the RoteStar family of apps is now available through iTunes and Google Play. Please visit the RoteStar website for more information about the RoteStar product range.